Making trusted, long lasting business connections is essential to the construction industry. To assist in making those connections, LECET Southwest maintains a directory of LIUNA signatory contractors, searchable by scope of work, license type, small business designation, and more.View Contractors
LIUNA is constantly building new partnerships with contractors. Here are ten that recently became signatory to LIUNA. Find out more about these and other new signatory contractors in our Contractor Directory or click the “View New Signatories” link.
- DSA Concrete Inc,
- Maurin Construction Corp.
- Cal Pacific Constructors, Inc.
- PDE Total Energy Solutions
Santa Fe Springs, CA
- City Erectors, Inc.
San Francisco, CA
- Team North Earthwork Services
San Francisco, CA
- Performance Pipeline Technnologies
Huntington Beach, CA
- JH Kelly
- Cal-Dorado, Inc.
La Mirada, CA
- VETSOURCE, INC.
Listed below are the Top Projects within LECET’s Market Expansion Program (MEP). If you would like to find out more information on any of these projects or would like to receive customized, weekly email updates on projects click the “View Top Projects” link.
- La Paz Solar Tower Power Plant (NEGOTIATED) AZ | $750,000,000
- Bethel Solar IVMOUNT SIGNAL CA | $300,000,000
- Bethel Solar VMOUNT SIGNAL CA | $300,000,000
- Bethel Solar I0 FacilityMOUNT SIGNAL CA | $300,000,000
- Bethel II Solar FacilityMOUNT SIGNAL CA | $300,000,000
- Museum Place Mixed Use Dev (MASTER REPORT)SAN JOSE CA | $253,000,000
- Bethel Solar III Power PlantMOUNT SIGNAL CA | $250,000,000
- Providence St John's Health Center Phase 2 ExpansionSANTA MONICA CA | $230,000,000
- City Center Bishop Ranch Grant (Master Report)San Ramon CA | $225,000,000
- 499 West Ash Mixed-UseSAN DIEGO CA | $200,000,000
NMAC Annual Conference
New Mexico Association of Counties (NMAC) annual conference will be held in Taos County. For more information, visit the NMAC website. ...
CTF Northern CA Charity Golf Tournament
The California Transportation Foundation’s Charity Tournament supports scholarships for transportation students, career development grants...