Making trusted, long lasting business connections is essential to the construction industry. To assist in making those connections, LECET Southwest maintains a directory of LIUNA signatory contractors, searchable by scope of work, license type, small business designation, and more.View Contractors
LIUNA is constantly building new partnerships with contractors. Here are ten that recently became signatory to LIUNA. Find out more about these and other new signatory contractors in our Contractor Directory or click the “View New Signatories” link.
- Winston Certified Welding, Inc.
- TMI (Traffic Management Inc)
Signal Hill, CA
- T & D Trenchless
- Roll 'N Rock Construction
Mount Shasta, CA
- JG Universal Landscape
East Palo Alto, CA
- Heredia Electric, Inc.
San Jose, CA
- Pro Railing Metal Works, Inc.
Santa Ana, CA
- Deco-Pave, Inc.
- City Rise, Inc.
- ACPI (Acme Concrete Paving)
Listed below are the Top Projects within LECET’s Market Expansion Program (MEP). If you would like to find out more information on any of these projects or would like to receive customized, weekly email updates on projects click the “View Top Projects” link.
- City Place Santa ClaraSanta Clara CA | $1,000,000,000
- San Diego Chargers StadiumSan Diego CA | $850,000,000
- Ca High Speed Rail Merced To Fresno Package 4Fresno CA | $700,000,000
- Ocotillo Power PlantTempe AZ | $700,000,000
- Grand Avenue TowersLos Angeles CA | $650,000,000
- Black & Veatch Bnr BasinsElk Grove CA | $600,000,000
- Ferrante ApartmentsLos Angeles CA | $268,290,000
- Blue Sky ApartmentsScottsdale AZ | $200,000,000
- Kaiser Permanente HospitalMurrieta CA | $200,000,000
- North Mare Island Mixed Use DevelopmentVallejo CA | $200,000,000
Phoenix Metro Development Summit 2015
Hosted by the Arizona Builders’ Exchange, this event will present commercial development opportunities, market research and networking....
UCON Annual Crab Feed
It Crab Season (and the best season we have had in years)! Put on your plastic bibs and belly up to the table to crack some crab. This is a...