Making trusted, long lasting business connections is essential to the construction industry. To assist in making those connections, LECET Southwest maintains a directory of LIUNA signatory contractors, searchable by scope of work, license type, small business designation, and more.View Contractors
LIUNA is constantly building new partnerships with contractors. Here are ten that recently became signatory to LIUNA. Find out more about these and other new signatory contractors in our Contractor Directory or click the “View New Signatories” link.
- WABO Landscape & Construction
- Armour Demolition Inc
- Nealectric, Inc. (Neal Electric Corp)
- Hallin and Herrera, Inc.
Lake Elsinore, CA
- Coast 2 Coast Preservation Inc. (Diverse Janitorial)
- DB Electric
- Inline Concrete Cutting and Coring Inc.
- Industry Resource Group, Inc.
- Hudson Safe-T-Lite
El Cajon, CA
- Perkins Masonry, Inc.
Listed below are the Top Projects within LECET’s Market Expansion Program (MEP). If you would like to find out more information on any of these projects or would like to receive customized, weekly email updates on projects click the “View Top Projects” link.
- Intel Fab 42 (Interior Finishes) Semiconductor ManufacturingChandler AZ | $7,000,000,000
- Seaport Village Central Embarcadero Waterfront DevelopmentSAN DIEGO CA | $1,200,000,000
- Kaiser Dublin Medical Campus (Master Report)Dublin CA | $650,000,000
- Community Regional Medical Center Bed Tower Phase 2FRESNO CA | $500,000,000
- Alameda Point Transit Oriented Mixed Use - Site AAlameda CA | $500,000,000
- Butterfield Residential CommunityBANNING CA | $450,000,000
- Wilton Rancheria Tribe Casino - Hotel - Convention CenterELK GROVE CA | $400,000,000
- Vista Canyon Ranch Mixed-Use (Master Report)SANTA CLARITA CA | $400,000,000
- Terminal Building - Boarding Area BSAN FRANCISCO CA | $400,000,000
- Sunnydale HOPE SF Mixed Use Development (Master Report)San Francisco CA | $400,000,000