Making trusted, long lasting business connections is essential to the construction industry. To assist in making those connections, LECET Southwest maintains a directory of LIUNA signatory contractors, searchable by scope of work, license type, small business designation, and more.View Contractors
LIUNA is constantly building new partnerships with contractors. Here are ten that recently became signatory to LIUNA. Find out more about these and other new signatory contractors in our Contractor Directory or click the “View New Signatories” link.
- Demolition Services & Grading Inc.
- R3 Inc.
- Dean Visosky Contractors, Inc.
- Tripple R Concrete Solutions
San Diego, CA
- Bonilla Equipment
- Premier Sign Installations
- De La Fuente Excavation
- Scholle Landscape Construction
- Beyond Construction (Lopez, Inc)
- West Pacific Concrete
Listed below are the Top Projects within LECET’s Market Expansion Program (MEP). If you would like to find out more information on any of these projects or would like to receive customized, weekly email updates on projects click the “View Top Projects” link.
- Watts Urban Village - Mixed Use DevelopmentWATTS CA | $700,000,000
- Community Regional Medical Center Bed Tower - Ph 2FRESNO CA | $600,000,000
- ACE Forward Altamont Corridor Express CA | $580,000,000
- Alameda Pt Mixed Use - Site A (Mixed Use - Transit Oriented)Alameda CA | $500,000,000
- AES Alamitos Energy ModernizationLONG BEACH CA | $500,000,000
- Sunnyvale Water Pollution Control Plant (WPCP)SUNNYVALE CA | $318,000,000
- Bethel Solar I0 FacilityMOUNT SIGNAL CA | $300,000,000
- Jefferson Stadium Park Mixed UseANAHEIM CA | $255,000,000
- Los Angeles Streetcar - Railway SystemLOS ANGELES CA | $250,000,000
- One Paseo Residential Buildings/Parking GarageCARMEL VALLEY CA | $240,000,000
AGC California 2017 Installation of Officers Banquet & State Board Meetings
This event will include important industry leadership meetings as well as honor outgoing and incoming AGC-CA leadership for 2017 at the Installation...
SCCA Meacham Memorial Golf Tournament
For more information regarding this event please contact the Southern CA Contractors Association. ...