Making trusted, long lasting business connections is essential to the construction industry. To assist in making those connections, LECET Southwest maintains a directory of LIUNA signatory contractors, searchable by scope of work, license type, small business designation, and more.View Contractors
LIUNA is constantly building new partnerships with contractors. Here are ten that recently became signatory to LIUNA. Find out more about these and other new signatory contractors in our Contractor Directory or click the “View New Signatories” link.
- T & D Trenchless
- Roll 'N Rock Construction
Mount Shasta, CA
- JG Universal Landscape
East Palo Alto, CA
- Heredia Electric, Inc.
San Jose, CA
- Pro Railing Metal Works, Inc.
Santa Ana, CA
- Deco-Pave, Inc.
- City Rise, Inc.
- ACPI (Acme Concrete Paving)
- Machado & Sons Construction Inc
- SHRG Engineering
Listed below are the Top Projects within LECET’s Market Expansion Program (MEP). If you would like to find out more information on any of these projects or would like to receive customized, weekly email updates on projects click the “View Top Projects” link.
- RFQ/DB: High Speed Rail Construction Pkg 4 (Design/Build) , CA | $ 800,000,000.00
- Richard J Donovan Cort Fac - Lpg Tank Work SAN DIEGO, CA | $ 168,000,000.00
- EchoWater - Flow Equalization Project ELK GROVE, CA | $ 119,223,000.00
- RFQ/DB: Baggage Handling System Terminal 1 (Design/Build) SAN FRANCISCO, CA | $ 119,000,000.00
- Kailua WWTP Tunnel Influent Pump Station & Headworks Fac KAILUA, HI | $ 100,000,000.00
- CA/DOT: Remove Bridge (Portion) - Salvage Bridge Elements SAN FRANCISCO, CA | $ 94,000,000.00
- HART Farrington Highway Station Group WAIPAHU, HI | $ 67,500,000.00
- CA/DOT: Realign Highway - Bridge Improvements PETALUMA, CA | $ 51,000,000.00
- EchoWater - Site Preparation Project ELK GROVE, CA | $ 45,800,000.00
- Industry Review: Metro Blue Line Re-Signaling (Design/Build) LOS ANGELES, CA | $ 37,500,000.00
World of Concrete 2015
World of Concrete 2015 will have 630,000+ net sq. ft. of indoor & outdoor exhibit space and over 1,300 exhibitors. Learn about the concrete industry’s newest...
Public Works Prevailing Wage Workshop
The Foundation for Fair Contracting, in partnership with East Bay Municipal Utility District and the Bay Area Contract Compliance Officers Association,...