Making trusted, long lasting business connections is essential to the construction industry. To assist in making those connections, LECET Southwest maintains a directory of LIUNA signatory contractors, searchable by scope of work, license type, small business designation, and more.View Contractors
LIUNA is constantly building new partnerships with contractors. Here are ten that recently became signatory to LIUNA. Find out more about these and other new signatory contractors in our Contractor Directory or click the “View New Signatories” link.
- Edco Enterprises Inc.
- Everlast Builders Inc.
Canyon Country, CA
- Trio Construction Group
Costa Mesa, CA
- Zefiro Corporation
- California Fencing Inc.
- Carolino Construction Corp.
National City, CA
- Air Design Solutions
- Nicholson Construction Co.
- M&M Construction
San Francisco, CA
Listed below are the Top Projects within LECET’s Market Expansion Program (MEP). If you would like to find out more information on any of these projects or would like to receive customized, weekly email updates on projects click the “View Top Projects” link.
- South Park Los Angeles Residential ComplexLos Angeles CA | $750,000,000
- Natural Gas Processing PlantCarlsbad NM | $412,000,000
- West Valley Casino Resort Phase 2Glendale AZ | $400,000,000
- Cumulus Transit Oriented Mixed Use ComplexLos Angeles CA | $281,825,500
- Air Force Space Command Macc CA | $250,000,000
- Shoreline Commons Mixed Use CampusMountain View CA | $240,000,000
- Blue Sky ApartmentsScottsdale AZ | $200,000,000
- Faria Preserve ResidencesSan Ramon CA | $200,000,000
- Broadway Palace Apartments Building BLos Angeles CA | $176,547,000
- Rinconada Wtp ReliabilityLos Gatos CA | $172,500,000
UCON Texas Hold ‘Em Scholarship Fundraiser
The Scholarship Texas Hold ‘Em Poker Tournament raises money for our Scholarship Program which has awarded over $300,000 to over 250 deserving...
ACWA 2015 Spring Conference and Exposition
The Association of California Water Agencies’ 2015 Spring Conference & Exhibition is set for May 5-8, 2015, at the Sacramento Convention...