Making trusted, long lasting business connections is essential to the construction industry. To assist in making those connections, LECET Southwest maintains a directory of LIUNA signatory contractors, searchable by scope of work, license type, small business designation, and more.View Contractors
LIUNA is constantly building new partnerships with contractors. Here are ten that recently became signatory to LIUNA. Find out more about these and other new signatory contractors in our Contractor Directory or click the “View New Signatories” link.
- Pacific Coast Construction Svc., Inc.
Elk Grove, CA
- Wastewater Solids Management Co.
- Artificial Turf and Landscape Co., Inc.
- Titan Constructor Engineering
- Golden State Welding Services
- JMP General Contracting
San Bernardino, CA
- Steve French Certified Welding
- Thomas Brightbill Welding & Steel Erection
- Louie Aguerre's Welding (Louis B Aguerre Jr)
- Phil's Welding Services
Listed below are the Top Projects within LECET’s Market Expansion Program (MEP). If you would like to find out more information on any of these projects or would like to receive customized, weekly email updates on projects click the “View Top Projects” link.
- Intel Fab 42 (Interior Finishes) Semiconductor ManufacturingChandler AZ | $7,000,000,000
- Seaport Village Central Embarcadero Waterfront DevelopmentSAN DIEGO CA | $1,200,000,000
- Kaiser Dublin Medical Campus (Master Report)Dublin CA | $650,000,000
- Community Regional Medical Center Bed Tower Phase 2FRESNO CA | $500,000,000
- Alameda Point Transit Oriented Mixed Use - Site AAlameda CA | $500,000,000
- Butterfield Residential CommunityBANNING CA | $450,000,000
- Wilton Rancheria Tribe Casino - Hotel - Convention CenterELK GROVE CA | $400,000,000
- Vista Canyon Ranch Mixed-Use (Master Report)SANTA CLARITA CA | $400,000,000
- Terminal Building - Boarding Area BSAN FRANCISCO CA | $400,000,000
- Sunnydale HOPE SF Mixed Use Development (Master Report)San Francisco CA | $400,000,000
New Mexico Association of Counties Legislative Conference
NMAC’s Legislative Conference occurs the opening week of the legislative session in January in Santa Fe. This conference provides members...
Fresno County Public Works Seminar
Laborers’ Local 294, in conjunction with LECET Southwest, is pleased host a contractor workshop with the Fresno County PublicWorksDepartment....