Making trusted, long lasting business connections is essential to the construction industry. To assist in making those connections, LECET Southwest maintains a directory of LIUNA signatory contractors, searchable by scope of work, license type, small business designation, and more.View Contractors
LIUNA is constantly building new partnerships with contractors. Here are ten that recently became signatory to LIUNA. Find out more about these and other new signatory contractors in our Contractor Directory or click the “View New Signatories” link.
- J.R. Pipeline Co., Inc.
- Preferred Power Solutions Inc.
- Foundation Support of CA
- D-Line Constructors
- Pacific Infrastructure Construction
- JS Taylor Construction
- T and S DVBE
- Kochoo Construction Company
El Dorado Hills, CA
- Holder Construction Group
San Jose, CA
- Nick Champi Enterprises Inc.
Listed below are the Top Projects within LECET’s Market Expansion Program (MEP). If you would like to find out more information on any of these projects or would like to receive customized, weekly email updates on projects click the “View Top Projects” link.
- California State Polytechnic Building 5 Classroom & RestroomPomona CA | $392,678,116,496
- Ca High Speed Rail Merced To Fresno Package 5Fresno CA | $1,500,000,000
- South Park Los Angeles Residential ComplexLos Angeles CA | $750,000,000
- Cadot Sr 138 6 Lane Freeway & Expressway CA | $550,000,000
- Srcsd Biological Nutrient Removal&primary Effluent Pump StaElk Grove CA | $550,000,000
- 6th Street Viaduct Bridge/arts PlazaLos Angeles CA | $420,000,000
- Circa Mixed UseLos Angeles CA | $311,914,000
- Ca Pacific Medical Ctr Cathedral Hill HospitalSan Francisco CA | $290,319,000
- Cadot Route 450 Pavement & Bridge CA | $275,000,000
- Ferrante ApartmentsLos Angeles CA | $268,290,000
Mike Quevedo Sr. Scholarship Golf Tournament
20th annual scholarship fundraiser hosted by the Southern California District Council of Laborers. All proceeds benefit the sons and daughters...
Prevailing Wage/Labor Compliance Workshop Hosted by the Foundation for Fair Contracting. For more information or to register for this free...