Making trusted, long lasting business connections is essential to the construction industry. To assist in making those connections, LECET Southwest maintains a directory of LIUNA signatory contractors, searchable by scope of work, license type, small business designation, and more.View Contractors
LIUNA is constantly building new partnerships with contractors. Here are ten that recently became signatory to LIUNA. Find out more about these and other new signatory contractors in our Contractor Directory or click the “View New Signatories” link.
- Nick Champi Enterprises Inc.
- Kordich Construction Inc.
- Doreck Construction Inc.
Pico Rivera, CA
- Lilly Rose Trucking
- Black Diamond Concrete Cutting
Seal Beach, CA
- Clayton National (Clayton Coatings, Inc.)
- Sierra Barricade Service Inc.
- So Cal Sanitation
City Of Industry, CA
- Shariden Design Asphalt Inc.
Listed below are the Top Projects within LECET’s Market Expansion Program (MEP). If you would like to find out more information on any of these projects or would like to receive customized, weekly email updates on projects click the “View Top Projects” link.
- Ca High Speed Rail Merced To Fresno Package 5Fresno CA | $1,500,000,000
- Sacramento Kings Arena Plaza ConcreteSacramento CA | $448,000,000
- Moscone Convention Center - subbidsSan Francisco CA | $350,000,000
- La Convention CenterLos Angeles CA | $254,000,000
- Arizona State Univ Sun Devil Stadium Phase 3 West SidelineTempe AZ | $195,000,000
- San Francisco Va Medical Center BuildingSan Francisco CA | $170,000,000
- Boulevard 6200 Mixed Use & Retail Phase 2Los Angeles CA | $160,000,000
- West San Carlos Mixed UseSan Jose CA | $102,937,000
- Beverly Hills High SchoolBeverly Hills CA | $100,000,000
- The Vineyards Of The Calistoga Resort Four Seasons Ph 1Calistoga CA | $100,000,000
UCON Annual BBQ & Chili Cook-Off
Don’t miss out on UCON’s biggest event! Over 1200 members, industry affiliates, and legistative representatives attend this event...
LIUNA Leadership Conference
Laborers’ International Union of North America’s (LIUNA) 2015 Leadership Conference will be held in San Diego, CA. ...