Making trusted, long lasting business connections is essential to the construction industry. To assist in making those connections, LECET Southwest maintains a directory of LIUNA signatory contractors, searchable by scope of work, license type, small business designation, and more.View Contractors
LIUNA is constantly building new partnerships with contractors. Here are ten that recently became signatory to LIUNA. Find out more about these and other new signatory contractors in our Contractor Directory or click the “View New Signatories” link.
- Vertical Horizon Scaffold Inc.
- Diamond Shine Cleaning Contractor
- Herbert Inc.
- Pronesti Environmental Inc.
- Alexis Fence
- Howard Construction Services Inc.
- Ampco North Inc.
San Jose, CA
- Sturgeon Electric California
- Beth's Construction Inc.
- Diversified Construction International Inc. (DCI Inc.)
Listed below are the Top Projects within LECET’s Market Expansion Program (MEP). If you would like to find out more information on any of these projects or would like to receive customized, weekly email updates on projects click the “View Top Projects” link.
- UC Merced 2020 Campus Development ProjectMERCED CA | $1,142,000,000
- Golden State Warriors Arena (Chase Center)SAN FRANCISCO CA | $1,000,000,000
- Terminal 1 Center Renovation (Design/Build)SAN FRANCISCO CA | $800,000,000
- Blythe Mesa Solar Project (485 Megawatt)BLYTHE CA | $770,000,000
- Metropolitan Airpark (MASTER REPORT)SAN DIEGO CA | $500,000,000
- Moscone Center Expansion (Design/Build)SAN FRANCISCO CA | $350,000,000
- Academy Square Mixed UseLOS ANGELES CA | $285,000,000
- RFP/CM: New Jail FacilitySAN JOSE CA | $281,000,000
- Providence St John's Health Center (Ph 2 Expansion)SANTA MONICA CA | $230,000,000
- Metro Air Park Commercial Development (New Warehouse)SACRAMENTO CA | $200,000,000
CTF Northern CA Charity Golf Tournament
The California Transportation Foundation’s Charity Tournament supports scholarships for transportation students, career development grants...
Wall and Ceiling Expo 2016
For more information go to http://www.wallandceilingalliance.org/. ...