Making trusted, long lasting business connections is essential to the construction industry. To assist in making those connections, LECET Southwest maintains a directory of LIUNA signatory contractors, searchable by scope of work, license type, small business designation, and more.View Contractors
LIUNA is constantly building new partnerships with contractors. Here are ten that recently became signatory to LIUNA. Find out more about these and other new signatory contractors in our Contractor Directory or click the “View New Signatories” link.
- WC Watkins
- American Integrated Services
Long Beach, CA
- Nustart Construction Services
- Just Maintenance, Inc.
San Jose, CA
- Lucky Lady Trucking
San Jose, CA
- C Below Inc.
- Chriso's Tree Trimming
- J Magdaleno Trucking
- Torrent Resources Inc.
- Western Water Constructors Inc.
Santa Rosa, CA
Listed below are the Top Projects within LECET’s Market Expansion Program (MEP). If you would like to find out more information on any of these projects or would like to receive customized, weekly email updates on projects click the “View Top Projects” link.
- Loma Linda Hospital Childrens & Adult Medical WingsLoma Linda CA | $1,200,000,000
- Ca High Speed Rail Merced To Fresno Package 4Fresno CA | $700,000,000
- Sfia Terminal 3 WestSan Francisco CA | $400,000,000
- Theme ParkWilliams AZ | $400,000,000
- Ferrante ApartmentsLos Angeles CA | $268,290,000
- Marfa Inn & SuitesMarfa TX | $260,000,000
- La Convention CenterLos Angeles CA | $254,000,000
- Arizona State Univ Sun Devil Stadium Phase 3 West SidelineTempe AZ | $195,000,000
- Broadway Palace Apartments Building BLos Angeles CA | $176,547,000
- Rinconada Wtp ReliabilityLos Gatos CA | $172,500,000
ACWA 2015 Spring Conference and Exposition
The Association of California Water Agencies’ 2015 Spring Conference & Exhibition is set for May 5-8, 2015, at the Sacramento Convention...
26th Annual CTF Transportation Awards
California Transportation Foundation (CTF) recognizes 2014 transportation achievements from all regions of the state, private and public sectors...