Making trusted, long lasting business connections is essential to the construction industry. To assist in making those connections, LECET Southwest maintains a directory of LIUNA signatory contractors, searchable by scope of work, license type, small business designation, and more.View Contractors
LIUNA is constantly building new partnerships with contractors. Here are ten that recently became signatory to LIUNA. Find out more about these and other new signatory contractors in our Contractor Directory or click the “View New Signatories” link.
- Just Maintenance, Inc.
San Jose, CA
- Lucky Lady Trucking
San Jose, CA
- C Below Inc.
- Chriso's Tree Trimming
- J Magdaleno Trucking
- Torrent Resources Inc.
- Western Water Constructors Inc.
Santa Rosa, CA
- In-Line Fence & Railing Company, Inc.
- Edco Enterprises Inc.
- Everlast Builders Inc.
Canyon Country, CA
Listed below are the Top Projects within LECET’s Market Expansion Program (MEP). If you would like to find out more information on any of these projects or would like to receive customized, weekly email updates on projects click the “View Top Projects” link.
- Hollywood Park Project Nfl Football Stadium & Sports ComplexInglewood CA | $1,860,000,000
- Kinder Morgan Lobos Pipeline Drill Wells Treatment FacilitySaint Johns AZ | $1,000,000,000
- Napa Pipe Mixed Use DevelopmentNapa County CA | $800,000,000
- Arizona State University Athlietics Facility Mixed Use DevTempe AZ | $740,865,500
- Selma Crossings Commercial DevelopmentSelma CA | $600,000,000
- Sierra Point Hotel & CondominiumsBrisbane CA | $480,000,000
- Ysleta Isd 2015 BondEl Paso TX | $451,500,000
- 6Th Street Viaduct Bridge/Arts PlazaLos Angeles CA | $420,000,000
- Marin Hospital West WingGreenbrae CA | $413,562,000
- Moscone Convention Ctr- Fireproofing PrequalifySan Francisco CA | $350,000,000
UCON Texas Hold ‘Em Scholarship Fundraiser
The Scholarship Texas Hold ‘Em Poker Tournament raises money for our Scholarship Program which has awarded over $300,000 to over 250 deserving...
ACWA 2015 Spring Conference and Exposition
The Association of California Water Agencies’ 2015 Spring Conference & Exhibition is set for May 5-8, 2015, at the Sacramento Convention...