Making trusted, long lasting business connections is essential to the construction industry. To assist in making those connections, LECET Southwest maintains a directory of LIUNA signatory contractors, searchable by scope of work, license type, small business designation, and more.View Contractors
LIUNA is constantly building new partnerships with contractors. Here are ten that recently became signatory to LIUNA. Find out more about these and other new signatory contractors in our Contractor Directory or click the “View New Signatories” link.
- MBS Engineering
San Ramon, CA
- Bay Engineering LLC
San Francisco, CA
- 3B Enterprises LLC
Rancho Cordova, CA
- Dunton Construction Co. Inc.
- Eslick Construction Inc.
- Team C Construction
El Cajon, CA
- AMC Painting & General Contracting
Avila Beach, CA
- Pro-X Inc.
- Safeguard Fence
- Bear Fireproofing
Listed below are the Top Projects within LECET’s Market Expansion Program (MEP). If you would like to find out more information on any of these projects or would like to receive customized, weekly email updates on projects click the “View Top Projects” link.
- Newhall Ranch Development (MASTER REPORT)Newhall CA | $3,100,000,000
- EchoWater Project (MASTER REPORT)ELK GROVE CA | $1,000,000,000
- La Paz Solar Tower Power Plant (NEGOTIATED) AZ | $750,000,000
- Luxe Hotel Complex RedevelopmentLOS ANGELES CA | $700,000,000
- Transbay Transit Ctr Phased Bid PackagesSAN FRANCISCO CA | $600,000,000
- Vista Canyon Ranch Mixed-Use Development (MASTER REPORT)SANTA CLARITA CA | $400,000,000
- Sacramento Railyards (MASTER REPORT)Sacramento CA | $400,000,000
- Golden Gate Suspension Bridge Seismic Retrofit - Phase 3BSan Francisco CA | $350,000,000
- Facebook Data Center - Bldg 1LOS LUNAS NM | $250,000,000
- Palo Alto VA Ambulatory Care Center VAPAHCSPALO ALTO CA | $250,000,000
AGC of California Annual Conference
Click here for more information. ...
NM Infrastructure Finance Conference
The New Mexico Infrastructure Finance Conference (NMIFC) was created to help support the planning and funding of sustainable infrastructure projects...