Making trusted, long lasting business connections is essential to the construction industry. To assist in making those connections, LECET Southwest maintains a directory of LIUNA signatory contractors, searchable by scope of work, license type, small business designation, and more.View Contractors
LIUNA is constantly building new partnerships with contractors. Here are ten that recently became signatory to LIUNA. Find out more about these and other new signatory contractors in our Contractor Directory or click the “View New Signatories” link.
- Superior Building Maintenance
Moreno Valley, CA
- R&S Construction Management
San Francisco, CA
- Bechtel Services (Bechtel Tools Inc.)
San Diego, CA
- Clean Cut Concrete Inc.
San Jose, CA
- Fred Construction Inc.
- Unique Scaffold
- Power Up Enterprises Inc.
- DPI Inc.
- SMI, LLC
Las Vegas, NV
- Ivars Demo Inc.
Listed below are the Top Projects within LECET’s Market Expansion Program (MEP). If you would like to find out more information on any of these projects or would like to receive customized, weekly email updates on projects click the “View Top Projects” link.
- Los Angeles County Correctional Treatment FacilityLynwood CA | $1,200,000,000
- Mission Avenue 5mSouth San Francisco CA | $400,000,000
- Southeast Water Pollution Control Plant Headworks FacilitySan Francisco CA | $225,000,000
- Elements Apartment ComplexIrvine CA | $136,776,500
- Occ Fremont Campus Academic Core BuildingsFremont CA | $120,000,000
- Ramona Expressway ResidentialSan Jacinto CA | $120,000,000
- Monterey County Superior CourtSalinas CA | $97,000,000
- Oxnard School District Measure R Phase 2Oxnard CA | $90,000,000
- Indio High School Phase 3Indio CA | $78,240,000
- Cal Poly Cla BuildingPomona CA | $75,000,000
CSAC 121st Annual Meeting
The 121st Annual Conference of the California State Association of Counties (CSAC) will be held in Monterey. For more information visit the CSAC’s...
CA Transportation Commission
The December board meeting of the California Transportation Commission (CTC) will be held in the Inland Empire. More information can be found...