Making trusted, long lasting business connections is essential to the construction industry. To assist in making those connections, LECET Southwest maintains a directory of LIUNA signatory contractors, searchable by scope of work, license type, small business designation, and more.View Contractors
LIUNA is constantly building new partnerships with contractors. Here are ten that recently became signatory to LIUNA. Find out more about these and other new signatory contractors in our Contractor Directory or click the “View New Signatories” link.
- G.A. Dominguez
- Dutch Contracting Inc.
West Sacramento, CA
- G T E L Networks
San Jose, CA
- California Skateparks
- Integrated Sign Installations
Union City, CA
San Bruno, CA
- Michael Paul Co., Inc.
- J.R. Pipeline Co., Inc.
- Preferred Power Solutions Inc.
- Foundation Support of CA
Listed below are the Top Projects within LECET’s Market Expansion Program (MEP). If you would like to find out more information on any of these projects or would like to receive customized, weekly email updates on projects click the “View Top Projects” link.
- St James Residential Tower ComplexSan Jose CA | $230,832,000
- Cadot Various Bridges CA | $170,000,000
- San Francisco Va Medical Center BuildingSan Francisco CA | $170,000,000
- Southeast Surface Water Treatment FacilityFresno CA | $160,000,000
- Elements Apartment ComplexIrvine CA | $136,776,500
- Mohave County Solar FarmDolan Springs AZ | $100,000,000
- Va Long Beach Community Living CenterLong Beach CA | $100,000,000
- Ucsd Biological Physical Sciences BldgsLA Jolla CA | $93,000,000
- Cal Poly Cla BuildingPomona CA | $75,000,000
- Uber Technologies Headquarters Bp 1b, 1c & 1dSan Francisco CA | $73,029,000
NAFC – 17th Annual Conference
The National Alliance for Fair Contracting (NAFC) will be holding their next Annual Conference in the harbor city of Baltimore, MD. The Conference...
Southern California Laborers Water Forum
Southern California Laborers Water Forum Friday, October 16th @ Laborers’ Training Center in Azusa, CA Network with contractors, water...