Making trusted, long lasting business connections is essential to the construction industry. To assist in making those connections, LECET Southwest maintains a directory of LIUNA signatory contractors, searchable by scope of work, license type, small business designation, and more.View Contractors
LIUNA is constantly building new partnerships with contractors. Here are ten that recently became signatory to LIUNA. Find out more about these and other new signatory contractors in our Contractor Directory or click the “View New Signatories” link.
- Alcantara General Engineering
San Diego, CA
- Evergreen Engineering & Excavation, Inc.
- Black Rock Construction
- Site Constructors, Inc.
- Streamline Integration
- FERMA Greenbox, Inc.
- Sculpt Land Development
Rancho Cordova, CA
- Devaney Engineering, Inc.
San Francisco, CA
- Live Oak Utility Infrastructure, LLC
San Luis Obispo, CA
- FFG Construction & Contracting
Listed below are the Top Projects within LECET’s Market Expansion Program (MEP). If you would like to find out more information on any of these projects or would like to receive customized, weekly email updates on projects click the “View Top Projects” link.
- Sepulveda Pass Transit Corridor/Tunnel PPP$7,000,000,000 Bidding | LOS ANGELES
- Google Data Center (Project Red Hawk) MASTER REPORT$1,000,000,000 Planning Schematics | MESA
- 500-MW Lake Elsinore Advanced Pumped Storage$850,000,000 Planning Schematics | Lake Elsinore
- High Desert Corridor$800,000,000 Planning Schematics | Victorville
- Talega-Escondido/Valley-Serrano 500 kV Interconnect$650,000,000 Planning Schematics | LAKE ELSINORE
- Los Angeles County Museum of Art Expansion$650,000,000 Planning Schematics | LOS ANGELES
- RFQ/SUB: Triton Pavilion (Campus Gateway Complex)$320,000,000 Pre-Qualification | LA JOLLA
- 300 S 1st Mixed Use Development$200,000,000 Planning Schematics | SAN JOSE
- James A Musick Facility (JAMF) Jail - Phase I and 2$167,000,000 GC Bidding-Invitation | IRVINE
- Olsen-South Chandler Ranch Development MASTER REPORT$150,000,000 Planning Schematics | PASO ROBLES
UCON Annual BBQ & Chili Cookoff
Over 1,500 members, industry affiliates, and legislative representatives attend this event every year. Join United Contractors for an evening...
League of AZ Cities
The 2015 Annual Conference for the League of Arizona Cities and Towns will be held in Tucson. For more information visit the AZ League’s...