Making trusted, long lasting business connections is essential to the construction industry. To assist in making those connections, LECET Southwest maintains a directory of LIUNA signatory contractors, searchable by scope of work, license type, small business designation, and more.View Contractors
LIUNA is constantly building new partnerships with contractors. Here are ten that recently became signatory to LIUNA. Find out more about these and other new signatory contractors in our Contractor Directory or click the “View New Signatories” link.
- Solano Hydroseed
- Jazzar Construction Group
- Rybkin Concrete
Aliso Viejo, CA
- Allstar Concrete, Inc.
- Magdave Associates
- Bunyon Bros Tree Service
San Luis Obispo, CA
- Good Ol' Boys, Inc.
- DaSilva Concrete., Inc.
- Valdez Plastering., Inc
- G&Y General Contractors Inc.
Porter Ranch, CA
Listed below are the Top Projects within LECET’s Market Expansion Program (MEP). If you would like to find out more information on any of these projects or would like to receive customized, weekly email updates on projects click the “View Top Projects” link.
- Sepulveda Pass Transit Corridor/Tunnel PPP$7,000,000,000 Bidding | LOS ANGELES
- Google Data Center (Project Red Hawk) MASTER REPORT$1,000,000,000 Planning Schematics | MESA
- 500-MW Lake Elsinore Advanced Pumped Storage$850,000,000 Planning Schematics | Lake Elsinore
- High Desert Corridor$800,000,000 Planning Schematics | Victorville
- Talega-Escondido/Valley-Serrano 500 kV Interconnect$650,000,000 Planning Schematics | LAKE ELSINORE
- Los Angeles County Museum of Art Expansion$650,000,000 Planning Schematics | LOS ANGELES
- RFQ/SUB: Triton Pavilion (Campus Gateway Complex)$320,000,000 Pre-Qualification | LA JOLLA
- 300 S 1st Mixed Use Development$200,000,000 Planning Schematics | SAN JOSE
- James A Musick Facility (JAMF) Jail - Phase I and 2$167,000,000 GC Bidding-Invitation | IRVINE
- Olsen-South Chandler Ranch Development MASTER REPORT$150,000,000 Planning Schematics | PASO ROBLES
Prevailing Wage/Labor Compliance Workshop – Bay Area
The Foundation for Fair Contracting, in partnership with East Bay Municipal Utility District and the Bay Area Contract Compliance Officers Association,...
SCCA Membership Summer Kick-Off
SCCA’s annual Summer Membership Kick-Off is almost guaranteed to be a hot event and this year’s June 12 event was no exception. For more...