Making trusted, long lasting business connections is essential to the construction industry. To assist in making those connections, LECET Southwest maintains a directory of LIUNA signatory contractors, searchable by scope of work, license type, small business designation, and more.View Contractors
LIUNA is constantly building new partnerships with contractors. Here are ten that recently became signatory to LIUNA. Find out more about these and other new signatory contractors in our Contractor Directory or click the “View New Signatories” link.
- Ground Breakers Construction Inc.
- Iron-Mex Corp.
- Earthbound Electric Inc.
Arroyo Grande, CA
- Christopher J Ellis
- Brotherton Corporation
Gold Hill, OR
- Pavement Rehab Company
Costa Mesa, CA
- Bore One, Inc.
- S&R Drywall, Inc.
South San Francisco, CA
- American Traffic & Safety, Inc.
- FDT Structural Specialties
Listed below are the Top Projects within LECET’s Market Expansion Program (MEP). If you would like to find out more information on any of these projects or would like to receive customized, weekly email updates on projects click the “View Top Projects” link.
- Suncal 6AM at 6th & Alameda Mixed Use $2,000,000,000 Planning Schematics | LOS ANGELES
- I-10 Corridor $1,799,327,100 Design Development | SAN BERNARDINO
- Kresge College University of California Santa Cruz$750,000,000 Planning Schematics | SANTA CRUZ
- Watts Urban Village/Jordan Downs Mixed Use ()$700,000,000 Design Development | WATTS
- CityPlace Santa Clara Mixed Use $500,000,000 Design Development | SANTA CLARA
- Los Angeles Convention Center Expansion$470,000,000 Planning Schematics | LOS ANGELES
- City Market of Los Angeles Mixed Use $425,000,000 Design Development | LOS ANGELES
- MainPlace Mall Transformation $400,000,000 Planning Schematics | SANTA ANA
- Silverrock Resort & Golf Course $360,000,000 Planning Schematics | LA QUINTA
- MetroCenter Redevelopment/Mixed Use $270,000,000 Planning Schematics | PHOENIX
SR-132 Expressway West Contractor Workshop
LIUNA Local 1130 & LECET Southwest have partnered with the City of Modesto, CalTrans – District 10, and Stanislaus Council of Governments...
League of AZ Cities and Towns Annual Conference
The Annual Conference is the League’s signature event, a four-day meeting bringing together more than 1,000 Arizona mayors, council members,...