Making trusted, long lasting business connections is essential to the construction industry. To assist in making those connections, LECET Southwest maintains a directory of LIUNA signatory contractors, searchable by scope of work, license type, small business designation, and more.View Contractors
LIUNA is constantly building new partnerships with contractors. Here are ten that recently became signatory to LIUNA. Find out more about these and other new signatory contractors in our Contractor Directory or click the “View New Signatories” link.
- Pipe Constructors Inc
- American Highway Services, Inc.
- GreenCoast Landscapes Inc.
- Mitchell Johnson Construction
- MMJS Enterprises, LLC
- PCL Construction - Civil Division
Long Beach, CA
- TPL Construction Co
- National Barricade LLC
- National Powerline Construction Co
- Bush Engineering (David A. Bush, Inc.)
Listed below are the Top Projects within LECET’s Market Expansion Program (MEP). If you would like to find out more information on any of these projects or would like to receive customized, weekly email updates on projects click the “View Top Projects” link.
- Joint Water Pollution Control Plant Effluent Outfall Tunnel$630,000,000.00 GC Bidding | CARSON
- Airport Metro Connector 96th Street Transit Station$600,000,000.00 Planning Schematics | LOS ANGELES
- LT Platinum Center Mixed Use$450,000,000.00 Design Development | ANAHEIM
- 8th and Figueroa Mixed Use High Rise Tower$200,000,000.00 Planning Schematics | LOS ANGELES
- Lakehouse Commons Housing Complex$200,000,000.00 Design Development | OAKLAND
- Watermark Office / Apartments / Hotel$200,000,000.00 Design Development | TEMPE
- Central Station Area Mixed Use Redevelopment$200,000,000.00 Planning Schematics | PHOENIX
- 100 Mill Ave Office Development$200,000,000.00 Planning Schematics | TEMPE
- Honor Health Sonoran Hospital @ N Black Canyon Crossings$170,000,000.00 Design Development | PHOENIX
- Hyperloop Track/Station - Los Angeles Area$150,000,000.00 Planning Schematics | LOS ANGELES
New Mexico Association of Counties Legislative Conference
NMAC’s Legislative Conference occurs the opening week of the legislative session in January in Santa Fe. This conference provides members...
Southern California Laborers’ Apprenticeship Graduation
The Laborers’ Training & Retraining Trust of Southern California is hosting a graduation ceremony for the laborer apprentices that...