Making trusted, long lasting business connections is essential to the construction industry. To assist in making those connections, LECET Southwest maintains a directory of LIUNA signatory contractors, searchable by scope of work, license type, small business designation, and more.View Contractors
LIUNA is constantly building new partnerships with contractors. Here are ten that recently became signatory to LIUNA. Find out more about these and other new signatory contractors in our Contractor Directory or click the “View New Signatories” link.
- Global Scaffold Construction Services Inc
- GSD Equipment Rentals Inc.
San Bernardino, CA
- Premier Pipe Inc.
- Cleanline Concrete
San Diego, CA
- Harker Striping & Signage
- Danny Jones Scaffold Co Inc
- Traxx Construction Inc
Los Alamitos, CA
- NorCal Welding, Inc
- Fullmer Construction
- Otlmans Construction Co
Listed below are the Top Projects within LECET’s Market Expansion Program (MEP). If you would like to find out more information on any of these projects or would like to receive customized, weekly email updates on projects click the “View Top Projects” link.
- Joint Water Pollution Control Plant Effluent Outfall Tunnel$630,000,000.00 GC Bidding | CARSON
- Airport Metro Connector 96th Street Transit Station$600,000,000.00 Planning Schematics | LOS ANGELES
- LT Platinum Center Mixed Use$450,000,000.00 Design Development | ANAHEIM
- 8th and Figueroa Mixed Use High Rise Tower$200,000,000.00 Planning Schematics | LOS ANGELES
- Lakehouse Commons Housing Complex$200,000,000.00 Design Development | OAKLAND
- Watermark Office / Apartments / Hotel$200,000,000.00 Design Development | TEMPE
- Central Station Area Mixed Use Redevelopment$200,000,000.00 Planning Schematics | PHOENIX
- 100 Mill Ave Office Development$200,000,000.00 Planning Schematics | TEMPE
- Honor Health Sonoran Hospital @ N Black Canyon Crossings$170,000,000.00 Design Development | PHOENIX
- Hyperloop Track/Station - Los Angeles Area$150,000,000.00 Planning Schematics | LOS ANGELES
Local 185 Career Day – Redding
Laborers’ Local 185 and our Signatory Employers invite you to a Construction Career Day on Friday, March 29th in Redding. Contractors attending...
ACWA 2019 Spring Conference and Exposition
For more information regarding this event please contact the ACWA website. ...