Making trusted, long lasting business connections is essential to the construction industry. To assist in making those connections, LECET Southwest maintains a directory of LIUNA signatory contractors, searchable by scope of work, license type, small business designation, and more.View Contractors
LIUNA is constantly building new partnerships with contractors. Here are ten that recently became signatory to LIUNA. Find out more about these and other new signatory contractors in our Contractor Directory or click the “View New Signatories” link.
- Rana Creek Habitat Restoration
- Radius Earthwork, Inc.
San Jose, CA
- Guzman Construction Group, Inc.
San Francisco, CA
- West Diving Services, Inc.
National City, CA
- Ace Concrete Cutting, Inc.
Apple Valley, CA
- Garrison Demolition and Engineering, Inc.
San Ramon, CA
- Robert Litton Welding
San Martin, CA
- Lee USA Mark Removal (Lee Construction Services)
- Advantage General Engineering, Inc.
- E2 Contracting, Inc.
Listed below are the Top Projects within LECET’s Market Expansion Program (MEP). If you would like to find out more information on any of these projects or would like to receive customized, weekly email updates on projects click the “View Top Projects” link.
- Suncal 6AM at 6th & Alameda Mixed Use $2,000,000,000 Planning Schematics | LOS ANGELES
- I-10 Corridor $1,799,327,100 Design Development | SAN BERNARDINO
- Kresge College University of California Santa Cruz$750,000,000 Planning Schematics | SANTA CRUZ
- Watts Urban Village/Jordan Downs Mixed Use ()$700,000,000 Design Development | WATTS
- CityPlace Santa Clara Mixed Use $500,000,000 Design Development | SANTA CLARA
- Los Angeles Convention Center Expansion$470,000,000 Planning Schematics | LOS ANGELES
- City Market of Los Angeles Mixed Use $425,000,000 Design Development | LOS ANGELES
- MainPlace Mall Transformation $400,000,000 Planning Schematics | SANTA ANA
- Silverrock Resort & Golf Course $360,000,000 Planning Schematics | LA QUINTA
- MetroCenter Redevelopment/Mixed Use $270,000,000 Planning Schematics | PHOENIX
ACWA Fall Conference & Exposition
ACWA conferences are the premier destination for water industry professionals to learn and connect. Program offerings include Statewide Issue...
CSAC Annual Meeting
The 125th Annual Conference of the California State Association of Counties (CSAC) will be held in San Francisco. For more information visit...