Making trusted, long lasting business connections is essential to the construction industry. To assist in making those connections, LECET Southwest maintains a directory of LIUNA signatory contractors, searchable by scope of work, license type, small business designation, and more.View Contractors
LIUNA is constantly building new partnerships with contractors. Here are ten that recently became signatory to LIUNA. Find out more about these and other new signatory contractors in our Contractor Directory or click the “View New Signatories” link.
Listed below are the Top Projects within LECET’s Market Expansion Program (MEP). If you would like to find out more information on any of these projects or would like to receive customized, weekly email updates on projects click the “View Top Projects” link.
- Sepulveda Pass Transit Corridor/Tunnel PPP$7,000,000,000 Bidding | LOS ANGELES
- Google Data Center (Project Red Hawk) MASTER REPORT$1,000,000,000 Planning Schematics | MESA
- 500-MW Lake Elsinore Advanced Pumped Storage$850,000,000 Planning Schematics | Lake Elsinore
- High Desert Corridor$800,000,000 Planning Schematics | Victorville
- Talega-Escondido/Valley-Serrano 500 kV Interconnect$650,000,000 Planning Schematics | LAKE ELSINORE
- Los Angeles County Museum of Art Expansion$650,000,000 Planning Schematics | LOS ANGELES
- RFQ/SUB: Triton Pavilion (Campus Gateway Complex)$320,000,000 Pre-Qualification | LA JOLLA
- 300 S 1st Mixed Use Development$200,000,000 Planning Schematics | SAN JOSE
- James A Musick Facility (JAMF) Jail - Phase I and 2$167,000,000 GC Bidding-Invitation | IRVINE
- Olsen-South Chandler Ranch Development MASTER REPORT$150,000,000 Planning Schematics | PASO ROBLES